Men, Sex and Dating (Part 2)

When I went back to Jakarta, I was bored and decided that I should probably get back in the game. So I re-downloaded Tinder (perhaps for the 9th time) but I was disappointed to see the guys as they're not exactly my preferences.
Seriously though, after living off Jakarta to Melbourne and Bali, going back to Jakarta was extraodinarily hard. The weather is ugly and humid. The pollution. Two weeks prior to getting back to school. I was pretty sad then a cool guy comes in.
For a few moment I thought I could have a thing with this guy, but then I remember those two assholes I let into my heart, that's when I realized that I'm really tired with the existence of this creature with a penis who keeps breaking my heart. I decided that he was another passerby.
Then I met this guy whom I talked about in the first post, whose little sister own a nice blog. He's a cool guy, particularly a really funny one and good looking. He learns Bahasa super fast and just greet everyone like "Selamat Malam!", and I can't help but giggle to his strong French accent.

he said bitches

I keep few guys' contact just in case I need somebody to drive me to nightclub and bring me home safe. Also few other guys who are too shy to talk about stuffs.
Speaking of guys in my contact, I still have the two a-holes' numbers, when I'm writing this post they all suddenly come back barging at my door, figuratively, of course. First, the first guy came in like a wrecking ball. But I handled him like a boss.



and later I found out the second guy unmatched me sometimes before he appeared on my bestfriend's Tinder, she sent me immediately a screenshot of his profile, I looked at his bio which practically pissed me off.

platonic or more? How come I only got netflix or chill? I didn't get more!

I refused to care. I realize that guys come into my life with their own pros and cons. perks and struggles. Back then, I only thought about pros and barely think about cons, so I let them in. Now that I have met quite handful of guys on my journey to adulthood (I'm now 20 btw!!!) everyone says I'm wiser and a lot more mature. We all aim to have fun in this age--before college is over. Now that I have a French eye candy on speed dial, I haven't decided whether I want to be back in the game. I enjoy free rides, nice kisses, free meals and drinks as well as new German greeting me on a nightclub and asking me to dance with him. I also enjoy netflix and chill with myself, home-cooked meals for myself, and study grind for a quiz tomorrow very much.
Bottomline, I enjoy my life right now. I used to say "sometimes I really don't fucking care whether a guy like me or not", now I want to omit the word "sometimes" because I don't care 100% of the time. Until I find somebody who can be there for the long run, and I'm bored with my solitude and perpetual singledom, I'm going to stay at whatever state I'm in right now.

Septiandara Banyo

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now let me know what's on your mind...