Men, Sex and Dating (Part 1)

I decided that I need to write, because this blog's content is pretty much trash that nobody reads, so yeah, I'm going to write basically anything.
When I was in a date night few weeks ago, the guy showed me a blog of his little sister's which, I would say, a quite beautiful blog for a 10 year old kid. I didn't know if that's because it was written in French or it's filled with the pictures of her travelling 3/4 of earth's surface. Bottomline, it's quite an accomplishment for a 10 year old--man, I'm bored reading my own blog. But I just miss writing, really. I want to have an equally cool blog.
Speaking of dating, this year I've been taking a major turn on my views of dating and relationship. After majorly failing two almost-relationships on the first six months of this year, I decided that I'm tired as fuck and just want to enjoy being heartbroken. I drove to my hometown to see my father just to find he's working most of time, then I maxed out the usage and benefits of Tinder to get some fun. I went on several dates--no less than a lot--during my time in Bali.
The first party I attended, I was greeted by an old friend who drunkenly shouted at 11 in the evening, "Meg! Your ex has just left!". I was caught in the middle of answering him: a) That's not an information I want to know, or b) Who the fuck left a party at 11? But in the end what came out was nothing. I proceeded to the main patio where most of the crowds were. My friend introduced me to this Dutch guy, let's call him Jeep. I don't even know why I would call him that. But in the end I ended up having quite a good time with this guy.
The next day he even took me to Ubud and I crossed off some stuffs from my bucket list. The next day he paid taxes to Denpasar so I figured I'm going to see somebody else. I went to surf in Seminyak, turned on my Tinder and swiped right some people. Then something arrived.


I actually laughed. But I went on to see him and he treated me a bottle of beer and roasted corn. He revealed that he was staying in a bunk bed hostels with other guests in his room so I decided that I don't want to be shared. I went home with full stomach and wallet.
Okay, so I had a few dates after which was not so impressive and deserve to be written on my blog. To summarize, I met a Canadian, a German, four Americans (altogether! Haha), two Australians, two French and an English. Of course I don't fuck every single one of them, I'm just glad I hardly involve feelings and able to max out the fun part. Other than meeting Tinder/Friend of a friend peeps, I mostly just surfing, tanning, reading book, exploring new beaches and talked to my girls.




So we'd fast forward to my last days, I had a fight with Jeep in front of my house when I later found my dad sitting near the front door. He scolded me for going home pretty late with a bule, and told me to go to sleep, the next day he decided that I should be sent back to my mother in Surabaya first thing in the morning--without my consent! But after all he's my father and the president of the world so I complied.
I contacted a French dude who's been asking me out (with emojis), I asked if he's already around Kuta (near my house, he was in Gili Islands when he first messaged me so I didn't bother) and he said he's staying in Sheraton Beachwalk.



I said purrrrrfect and I'd meet him at Beachwalk in 20 minutes. He treated me for a drink 3 in the afternoon and we chatted over a few topics. I don't know if he's that hot or is it the Grey Goose, all I know was he's one of the most comforting and chivalrous person I've ever encountered, with slight French-North African accent (he's half Moroccan, #hotstuff alert) I had the best time since I arrived in Bali. Plus he added me on Facebook and asked for my number after.
Then I went home the next morning with pretty satisfied feeling despite being deported and escorted back to my mother's custody.

Septiandara Banyo

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now let me know what's on your mind...