Lotte Shopping Avenue


Hi all, finally I got some mood to write again. Alright, so few days ago I met an old friend of mine, his name is Adrian, so he's coming to Indonesia for some sort of college tour in Asia (?) and asked me to go out, he asked me where we can eat bizarre food (lol) so I told him to go to this korean thing, and we agreed to visit Lotte Shopping Avenue, a new mall located near Mega Kuningan business district. By the way I've never been to this place by public transport so I searched for some guide on the net, and I found a blog post, it told me to go down at Depkes busway stop.
I finished my class at 12pm so I catched a train to Cawang and took a busway to Kuningan Barat, then transit to Kuningan Timur, and finally arrived at Depkes. I found him standing near the busway stop and we walked all the way to the mall (you just need to walk straight until you find some sort of fly-over above you and turn left), just so you know, the blog post said that the mall is not so far from the busway stop so I decided to walk instead of taking angkot (take mikrolet 44 if you're too lazy to walk), but yeah, it turns out you have to walk like a mile or so... I mean it's like in the middle of the day at it felt like 100 degrees outside.


When we arrived we walked around and yeah, inside the mall looked super korean with hanbok photo corner and everything, you could also find Lotte Duty Free store and Uniqlo. We actually found sooo many korean restaurant but we decided to try School Food with all the Korean food, and had dessert at Manhattan Fish Market. I had this smokey sizzling brownie ice cream thing which is so yummy--and served on a hot plate!

When we're finished exploring the empty mall (basically all shops and restaurants--nothing else) he decided to walk me back to the busway stop, but this time he decided to walk another way so we walked for like 20 minutes until I arrived to Patra Kuningan busway stop (which is like a whole kilometer from Depkes) on the way to it I found Ritz-Carlton hotel, Qatar embassy (which has super unique architecture) and most importantly, finally work my legs off after some lazy days.

Septiandara Banyo

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now let me know what's on your mind...