Okay so... Sorry for making you guys wait so long for the next part of my trip >< i've been horribly busy since I got back so it's kind of hard to find a good mood for writing kkk
So the 5th day I went back to Tokyo by bus, there was a miserable storm (read: STORM) in the morning that even hid the Mount Fuji, so I have to go through the storm to go to the dining place and put my baggage to the bus -___- the storm sounds more like a plane's taking off than just ordinary storm we indonesians usually hear..
We planned to play in the lake near Mount Fuji but because of that storm it had to be cancelled :( instead we went to a restaurant and souvenirs shop. I bought some souvenirs for my family and my friends and my teachers -- the list go on -- and then I went back to the bus to have some sleep
Oh, on my way to the restaurant, I saw a lot of snow which makes the trip cute and I couldn't sleep at all! But after the restaurant I slept the whole time until National Youth Center kkkk
Oh, on my way to the restaurant, I saw a lot of snow which makes the trip cute and I couldn't sleep at all! But after the restaurant I slept the whole time until National Youth Center kkkk
I had a very good room! It's kind of small and personal, unlike my room in Gotemba, it has one bathroom -- with a bathtub and everything -- in it!!! but I had to change my clothes fast because we're directly go to Goethe Institute Tokyo.
On the Goethe Institute, there were a lot of yummy dishes from various countries! We presented our country's culture and did a lot of dancing -- the koreans did Gee kkkk -- but it was so sad that it's finally coming to the end of the closing ceremony, we cried a lot :'(
And at the time I write this, I miss them soooo much, it feels like years since our farewell :( I miss you guys especially my Indonesian friends Kezia, Arka, Gishel, Rio, Kresna, Linda, Yusi, Ade, and Golda; My closest Japanese friends Tomomi, Miri, Atsushi, Aki, Mikito, Ayane, Makoto, and Haruka; My closest Korean friends Minkyeong, Younghee, Hemin, Yoojeong, Yejin and Seungyeon; and my Taiwan, Indian, and Chinese friends!!
p.s.: I'm now applying for cultural tour to Japan, please wish me luck for that so I can go back there and meet my friends ><
p.s.: I'm now applying for cultural tour to Japan, please wish me luck for that so I can go back there and meet my friends ><

No comments:
Post a Comment
Now let me know what's on your mind...