Japan Trip — Part 2: Gotemba

The following day we went to Gotemba. Gotemba is located on Shizuoka prefecture, and the season is always come 2 weeks later than Tokyo. So it's still winter on Gotemba!! So cold ~_~


Before we arrived to Gotemba, we stopped at noodle-making place and learned how to make udon ^^



맛있어? ᄏᄏᄏ

And then we took a walk on Fuji Five Lakes which located on Yamanashi prefecture, to bat cave and we should walk approximately 2 kilometers ^^ The picture below is the legendary forest at the foot of Mt. Fuji, Aokigahara, where many people suicide. How do I know? Because Mikito said so wwww



 cute snow┌(_o_)┐

From my dorm on National Chuo Youth Friendship Center, I can see Mt. Fuji, it looked sooooo big wwwww and NCYF is where all the yummy food located :9 my appetite's back!!!
I had my Tea Ceremony on Wednesday (28/03) the tea guide was completely fabulous!!! Tea Ceremony has so many rules that we should obey, which for me, makes it fun! Ww my friend Hiroyuki Tomishige helped me to do all the series of this event >_<


the yummiest süßigkeiten i've ever eaten 

I picked theater and sozialkunde workshop for 1st and 2nd day, I met a lot of my korean fiends on theater class, and then at night we had disco time, I could do 'Gee' dance happily because on theater class Minkyung taught me! Lol I think I was the only Indonesian who could do that dance there :p

with Yejin and Minkyung

the boys

L-R: Jeongyeon, Subin, Younghee, Hemin, and meee

with Mikito

with Sho

On second day we're all expected to make a story from 3 keywords, I was in a group with Karman from India, Makoto, Ayane, and Akihito from Japan. We made a story where Snow White is a French (who's actually come from Germany, she couldn't speak German in the story wwwwwww) and Jade Emperor, like a genie, granted two of her wishes. Ayane made those beautiful drawings! Kawaiii~



At the night before we go back to Tokyo, I got this gift below and til now I still wonder who sent this yummy sweets :9 ahaha at the first glance I thought it was a solid perfume or something, but then I asked Tomomi and she said it's a snack wwww okay so whoever sent this, arigato gozaimashite!! Ww


Septiandara Banyo

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now let me know what's on your mind...