Hana Tajima

"I've always found the vision of beauty in Islam incredibly amazing"
Let's just start with this phrase...
I LOVE HANA TAJIMA SOOO MUCH
omg.
No, I'm not a lesbian.
But fyes, she's so adorable.




For you guys who doesn't know her.. Hmm, Imma explain.
She is a Japanese-British fashion designer *I could find bunch of that* but the special thing about her is.. She is a Muslim. At the first glance, you might find it weird watching an extremely pretty western girl wearing her-own-style-hijab, but after all, you'll adore her too. I promise.

She converted to Islam when she was 17, it's about 6 years ago. She was in college when she met her Muslimah friends, and she watched how they don't really get along with boys, party, and night club. Right then she decided to learn about Islam directly from the source, Al-Qur'an *when I read this all came out from my mouth was: Subhanallah..* and found incredibly amazing vision of life there. She also thinks that Islamic teaching is more suitable with nowadays condition. With her Muslimah friends as the witnesses, she speaks Shahādah and wear hijab afterwards.



What I really like about her, she is not just pretty, or smart.. She is pretty and smart AND accept new things in her life as long as it good for her. Also her spirit for many Muslimah in the world, by her passion for fashion, she made Maysaa, a big bang for Muslimah fashion, she introduced us trendy look without leaving Islamic shari'a :)

Anonymous

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now let me know what's on your mind...