Me and Daddy

Lol, perhaps this post's title is a little bit too cute.
But no, I love my daddy. Well, it doesn't mean I don't love my mom.
Perhaps that's because I spent more time with my dad than with my mom. He usually asked me to go with him on his duty *vacation mode on* B)
Remember when I said my daddy is like Cher's dad? Yes, they both are similar. My daddy is also terrifying to other people, and so do I. Everytime he's mad because I failed a class, I'm terrified of him. He always want me to "argue" the teachers :)) well, in a positive way. He wants me to be active in the class.
He also supports me on many things my mom won't give me permission to. Like driving, backpacking, travelling by myself.. And oh! I found this cute pic, taken at 1998.



I like to pretend my daddy's Zeus because he can predict the weather =)) LOL. And when he's mad, they both are totally look alike. Haha.

I can't wait daddy's permission to make me a driving license, watch Avril Lavigne's concert, and to go abroad. Whoaaaa can't wait.

Anonymous

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. mbak megaa.. headernya keren banget loh! ^^
    buat di photoshop?? wooowwww..
    sekali-kali postingannya pake bahasa indonesia dikit dooong, hehehe. gak bercanda.
    by the way, template nya pake apa, sih, mbak di template designer?
    freak comment from me. abaikan saja

    ReplyDelete
  2. halo ifaaa
    iya bikin di photoshop, kalo yg meliuk-liuk itu gambar pake tangan trus diwarnain di komputer hehe
    hmm, masalahnya yang baca blog ku kebanyakan temenku yg bule-bule fa (bule jare)
    hahahaha ngga itu pake tempate dr blogger sendiri kok, yg Awesome Inc. warna putih, trus di rubah rubah sendiri.

    blog kamu manaaa mba me liat dong ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh.
    ekekekk. blog saya mah rahasia gituh.. banyak rahasianya laah! nanti aja buat blog yang buat umum pas smp! nanti kalo smp inya allah di surabayaa.... buatin template kayak gini :P
    btw background nya sama loh sama blog ku.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eaaaaaa hahaha rahasia -_-
    yah kamu smp mah aku udah kuliah fa, di UI *amiiin*
    yah jadinya aku yang di jakarta kamu di surabaya :p ekekek

    ReplyDelete

Now let me know what's on your mind...